This is how it works:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to them in your post.
- Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
- Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
Questions for me:
Do you have a program that you watch that you know is absolutely terrible but you can’t help but watch it, just to see how bad it is? You know like Jerseylicious and that kind of stuff. I watch Noot-vir-Noot. It is kind of odd for me, I don’t like Afrikaans music at all. I’ve pretty much stopped speaking Afrikaans and yet I really enjoy the program. Maybe it just brings happy memories from my childhood?
Do you do gas or electric heating? Or are you blessed with a fireplace? (If you have a fire place don’t even tell me, I might just die of jealousy). We have electric heating at the moment. But we are moving to a house with a fireplace in 7 sleeps – I am so happy it is winter at the moment. How cruel of me :p
Do you know about this thing called “sleep”? Can you tell me more about it? Does it make you feel better that I currently feel like an old lady that needs 7 hours minimum per night. Half past 9 it is lights out.
If you could eat the same thing everyday for the rest of your life what would it be? If I could just have someone cooking for me every day I’d be happy.
What do you do with all your “donkeys”? (Loose change that you can’t really use?) I tend to not accept change I cannot use. I normally swipe, but if I do pay with cash and get change, I put it in the tin next to the till.
If you don’t/didn’t have a partner, which famous celeb would you want to date? Collin Farrell. Need I say more? *comes with a bonus Irish accent*
Which celebrity do you think you look like? Maybe a bit like Anna Davel with shorter hair?
Questions for you:
- What is your dream holiday?
- Do you work in the industry you studied for?
- Do you love your job / what would you be doing if money wasn’t an issue?
- Favourite colour and why?
- If you could choose your own name, what would you go by?
- Who is your favourite author?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is your favourite musical?
- One skill you wish you had!
- Favourite dessert?
- Who inspires you the most?
Some random things about me:
- I am a sweet tooth that drinks my coffee bitter
- I cannot drink coffee with a coffee creamer
- I use to be a travel agent
- I didn’t study to become one
- I’ve wanted to scuba dive since the age of 10 and I still haven’t
- I am dying to get back into painting with oils/ acrylic. But the actual though of it scars me.
- I’ve left a bit of my heart behind in Geneva
- I would make a brilliant ambassador / I’d love to live in different countries for 2-4 years at a time.
- I love going to the theatre.
- I am very impatient. I would rather go out and do something than sit and wait.
- I speak English to my Afrikaans husband
And the award goes to:
Rina, juggling life and always have a wise word of encouragement.
Tracey – however I wish she would post more often. Hint hint
Sam over at The Clam, she is so brave and always so positive.
Joan, her Bridget Jones like diary style writing is awesome!
Jeanette inspires me by working full time and being an amazing photographer. While raising two boys.
Melany, the supermom
Julia, love reading about her goals and how she has met them.
Fiona just has an amazing way with words.
Hayley – she knows how to celebrate life, it is inspiring
Cupcake Mummy, she knows how to have fun
Sharon a real girls mom