So while I’m battling to log on to Unisa’s website (to study) – let me show you my week in pictures:
- Quality time (as much as one can with toddlers at your side) with bestie.
- A pose from the boys at Logan’s local pose spot at Irene Dairy Farm
- The SANBS visited our work. Making the most of the O- blood in my veins
- Colouring in at Logan’s desk
- I have a thing for xerophilous plants. K doesn’t like them
- School uniform – ready for winter
- Celebrating with non-alcoholic champagne – unintentionally. At least the kids enjoyed it!
- Preparation for the coming exams.
- Grapefruit (with honey) a new favourite of mine.