Kids grow us so quickly. Oliver is 19 months! Time has flown, just the other day he was my tiny baby and now he has a will of his own.
…let’s be honest – he always had a will of his own.
Here is a couple of his favourite things:
- Singing – Happy Birthday,Vader Jakob and Mary had a little lamb are among his favourites.
- Bathing and or showering – even washing hair has become enjoyable
- Greeting his Mickey Mouse with a wave and a “hello”
- Playing with the dogs and feeding himself (and them) dog pellets
- His brothers – he adores them and loves playing along in their big boy games.
- Being tickled and cuddled
- cooking with mom / cooking by myself (playing with pots and pans)
- hitting things with appropriate utensils (i.e. wooden spoon, kiddie golf club etc)
It is amazing how simple things can bring so much joy. My hope for this mister, is that it will always stay as innocent and content with the small things.