2012 was a tough year. Expectation and reality were two polar opposites. Not even with hard work, staying motivated and patience did we get anywhere close to what we had hoped for. The after taste of disappointment has left me with a new drive to succeed. So I have decided this year will be different – I am adjusting my expectations and preparing myself for another tough year.
These are my goals:
- Continuing my weight loss journey by maintaining healthy eating habits and working hard in the gym. I would like to end the year in a dress size 14.
- Documenting the year – a photo every day. Writing and posting as often as possible.
- Develop my photography passion by buying a DSLR camera
- Actively looking for a new career opportunity and hopefully venture into new fields leading to greater opportunity
- Semester 2 of 2013 I would like to enroll for 4 UNISA subjects
- Support my husband in his new ventures for starting his own business
Lastly I would like to keep better track of my goals this year..