The past couple of months I really have been neglecting my home management binder, like may other things (i.e. blog, reader, personal diary…) All guilt aside however, I really did make use of the binder and my only goal would be to make the binder more effective for next year.
Here are some of my ideas for 2013:
- Use an A3 page for the full month, instead of a month at a glance or two weeks per A4
- I would like to let go of the binder – it takes up unnecessary space
- Mounting the binder to the wall and incorporate magnets or a pin board?
- Combining it with the kitchen black board and inviting the kids to draw their hearts out
- Using the binder to document fun things we have done through out the year and not just a “to-do-list”
- Much much more colour!
Did you have a home management binder this year? Was it worth the effort? What are your improvements for 2013’s binder?