The first time I wrote a birthday post to Logan was the year he turn 3. Since then I have written a post on his birthday every year, here is his fourth and fifth birthdays. This year I was a bit slack – however they say, better late then never.
Dear Little Lullikins
This year was an awesome year for you! Lots of changes in all fairness, however you excelled at adapting!
In this year there has been a lot of firsts for you:
- You rode your very first camel
- learnt to ride your bicycle *without* training wheels
- You got married as you would like to call it
- You became Mr. Swart
- You became a big brother
- You completed your Baccalaureus Liberi (otherwise known as Grade R)
- You made me my very first cup of coffee. (with the promise of many more to come)
You have amazed me this year. You have become a little big boy that shows kindness to the people around you and that shares and cares for your brothers and friends. You have really become a little helper and although the ornaments next to your head remains just that, you are my little star!
Next year is a big year for you and my hopes are that you enjoy every moment of every day. That you take every challenge at face value and persevere like I know you can. May you learn something new each day and may you find yourself in every new adventure.
I am so proud to be your mom!
Love you Lu!