– School sleep overs are fabulous if you want to be big-kid free for an evening. The grumpy and over-tired kid the following day, not so much.
– When doing any kind of painting project, instead of having a whining, nagging child in your ears – include him or her in the project. They are bound to get bored within the first 20-30 minutes. Guarenteed.
– An extra dose or two of perseverance is needed when trying to manipulate a picture. Manipulating a t-rex the size of your son’t bedroom wall requires more. I desperately lack in the much needed perseverance.
– Fruit salad is the perfect breakfast, lunch or dinner and I am so thankful that I enjoy it as much as I did during my pregnancy.
– My husband does not enjoy any of the Twilight films, not even the mock version. He does however want to see Breaking Dawn with me. All I can say is men are from Mars.