I have come to the realisation that creating lists seem to work *really* well for me. I have a black board in my kitchen which had a list of things I needed to do and of the 8 items, I have 2 left to attend to on my list.
The following are the things around the house that I would like to do before returning to work on the 16th of January. That gives me 6 and a half weeks!
- Finish painting the last one of the 3 boy toy boxes (procrastination at its best)
- DIY the zig-zag book-shelf and dvd rack for the boy’s bedroom. Mount the floating shelves
- Paint the T-Rex dinosaur skeleton on the kids bedroom wall
- Paint the back-wall of the pantry a colour (leaning towards a turquoise)
- Patio: sand the metal furniture and repaint.
- Still patio – assemble what will become a day bed
- Lastly patio – mount shelving for candles and general festive lights