This morning I had one to-do on my to-do-list for the day:
– Submit a claim to the medical aid for reimbursement
Seems kind of sad that there was a to-do list with only one item, but when you are pregnant and in may ways still in your first trimester mentality, even the little things seem like effort. Luckily I’m in my second trimester and things are looking up:
- I manage to finish reading a book I started 3 weeks ago – that is a long time for a quick read book! (Saturday)
- Set up an Twitter account and an email address (see the side bar) for this blog :)
- Help the Beefmaster on Sunday, by holding sheep heads while he
attempts tosheer 6 years worth of wild-wild wool. *
- Started researching alternative gynaecologist at my preferred hospital. I managed to find one that my medical aid prefers and I like. Bonus is he is taking new patience. Only down side is that he happens to be one of the Beefmaster’s clients. So we may need to rethink this … CAREFULLY!
- Contacted our internet provider in order for them to help me configure the Macbook in order for me to install the needed software so I can safe the precious megs on my 3G.
Okay, so the list isn’t that long. Only it makes me think of things I can do/ should be doing in order to make the list longer! And that is great!
* Six years worth of wild-wild wool doesn’t sound too hectic until you try to sheer a sheep. I thought hiring outside to have this done would be easier. But the Beefmaster wanted to do it himself. I will need to keep tract of the next sheer date and fill my calendar very quickly! Maybe I should document the sheering process? That could be a hell of a lot more fun?*